Wind Mitigation Inspections
This inspection can save you money NOW. Florida’s Office of Insurance Regulation Rule 690-170.17 requires insurance companies to offer SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNTS on homeowner’s policies for features your home may already have. Call us today for details on our $95 Wind Mitigation Inspection!
Get a Roof Inspection Now!
A roofing insurance inspection is not necessarily a bad thing–it can be beneficial and save you thousands in the long run. Being aware of, and fixing, your home’s weak spots will keep your home up to date with insurance rates and keep you and your family safe and dry. If the roof is good, you’re good.
Will Construction Corp.’s roofing inspections include the following items:
- Faded, damaged or missing shingles?
- Loose or damaged flashing?
- Low spots (an indication of water damage and truss failure)?
- Moss or fungus?
- Damaged or detached gutters and rain spouts?
- Damaged soffit?
- Condensation or signs of water in attic?
- Obvious leaks?
- Termite damage?
Time for a 4-Point Inspection
A 4 point inspection looks at the 4 major systems (Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC) in an older home. An insurance company wants to know that an older home has been well maintained, and the major systems are in good working condition. This is not a safety inspection. They are done by a licensed inspector or building contractor like Will Construction Corp.
Will Construction Corp.’s 4-point inspections look at:
- Roof – Type of Roof (shingles, tile, rolled, etc). Age and condition of roof? Missing shingles or leaks?
- Electrical System – Type of the wiring in the home (copper, aluminum, knob and tube, etc). The brand of the electrical panel. The condition of the overall electrical system?
- Heating and Cooling – Central heat and air in the home? Age and condition of the system? Is it leaking?
- Plumbing System – Type of supply and drain lines found in the home (copper, galvanized, lead, CPVC, polybutelene, etc) Evidence of current leaks? Age of hot water heater?
In addition to a written report, Will Construction will take photos of each of the major systems to provide to your insurance company.
Contact Will Construction Corp.
Give us a call to schedule a no-obligation consultation
Past clients discuss their experiences with us:
I’m so glad I called Will Construction Corp for their Wind Mitigation Inspection. It saved me a lot of money on my insurance. And I didn’t even have to wait until the renewal date on my policy. My discount started the day my insurance company received the inspection. They mailed me a check for the prorated share of my discount right away and reduced my renewal premium!